An Ecosystem For Developing and Funding African Startups and Businesses.
Gain access to the most relevant startups, mentors, investors, market news, and opportunities in your focus sectors and countries across Africa.
UZO Africa provides investors, business owners, institutions, advisors and mentors with the ability to make informed and valuable connections with Africa.
- Investors : Search business profiles for potential investments, review relevant financial information for qualified businesses, review relevant financial information for qualified businesses, match individuals and institutions for co-investment opportunities
- Small Medium Enterprises (SMEs): Crowdsource resources to build your company, deliver real-time updates on the progress of your business (products, services, marketing, etc.) to the marketplace and invesstors
- Institutions : Present your organizational profile and priorities related to Africa, engage entrepreneurs and other user groups for collaboration, showcase and receive feedback on research, reports and analyses
- Advisors and Mentors : Identify promising entrepreneurs and high growth businesses, Offer advice on strategy, governance, operations and fundraising
This could be you.
UZO Africa is seeking :
- Promotional and Marketing Partners
- Content and Media Partners
- Advisory Partners
- Ecosystem Partners
- Financial Partners